Thursday, March 03, 2005

Clinically Insane?

It began with...

Miss Curious' Email to DV:
busy this sunday? even if you have some lil' girlfriend these days, you still better hang out w/ me one night... just to say what's up after some time now.if you're busy sunday... free another day perhaps? or think it's not a good idea? hahaha, i think it's a great idea!april :)

DV to Miss Curious:
I know I know I know I know we need to hang out. Just not this weekend. So busy... Work is kicking my ass and band stuff is finally kicking in. No comment on the 'lil girlfriend comment... dork. Soon? Bye Miss G. d

Miss Curious to DV: (the classic insecure response... acting like you're okay)
hahaha... putting me off?well, are you dating someone... just curious.you don't need to be careful with me... i have the usual list of freaky-ass stalkers.... some good - some bad.anywaysssss... all i ever ask is for you to be completely straight with me about anything... you can always say no.

DV to Miss Curious:
Not putting you off... I'm not doing anything but work this weekend. No girlfriends. I don't think...

Miss Curious to DV: (Psychotic Stalker-self Becoming More Apparent)
you mean i'm not your girlfriend?
we spend every night together.... granted, i'm usually outside your house in a tent or on my bike... so maybe not together, but perhaps "near"... anywayssss dude, i'd actually really like to see you... for a quick bite to eat... so if indeed you aren't against one dinner, then work it out buddy.... then you're off the hook!
i'm not goin' easy on you here, hahaha... when are you free next week then?

Miss Curious Waits for Response... No Response... Still No Response...

Miss Curious to DV: (Psychotic Stalker EXPOSED!!)
okay... i suppose i'll just come right out with it... if it wasn't already obvious enough, i have completely no power around you... STILL!? i think i secretly hoped (or not so secretly anymore) that we'd miraculously make things work / get back together (can't believe i'm putting this in print)... that we just needed to get further from some of our bumps... and i meet these guys and go on dates... and i'm so bored with them.... i still can't stop thinking about you. not at all. and i know i'm being some silly crazy girl who's just not letting go... but i know i need to... and i'm trying to... and i suppose this wild desperation to see you is to let you go... when i'm hanging out with some other guy, all i find myself saying is, "he's not dennis"... and i don't know if it's because i've never been dumped and you hold the title... but in my mind you're perfect... and i completely understand that i think way tooo much - this has been established w/ us over and over again - and i completely know i'm being "that girl" that you can tell stories about to your friends... but i'm asking you to just tell me that it will never happen... and that i need to move on... that you could never see yourself with me ever again.

DV to Miss Curious: (Oh, You Were at a Meeting, Ooopps!)
Whoa. I get back from a meeting and find this!!! I'm way too crazy right now to address this properly. Let's get together soon. I honestly don't know what I think. I've been hiding in my busy-ness to even think about it.

Door Left Slightly Ajar... Just Enough for Miss Curious to Hold On.
She's a FOOL... Again!

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Ambee said...

Oh Apes, at least you got it out there. It's not stalker-ish to express your feelings to someone you were in a relationship with. Stop calling yourself that!

If you're still feeling these things and he has always left the door ajar, you need to figure out if there's a possibility of the relationship happening again, or firmly close the door. That's my opinion. Keep us posted please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home