Thursday, March 10, 2005

Goofy Girl's Impatience Gets Her The Answer

Goofy Girl to Goofy Boy:
i'm trying to relive my high school days and gossip about who has a crush on who.
your prowess on the dance floor really won me over, so now i have a crush on you.
again, i have no shame.

Goofy Boy to Goofy Girl:
Well how about I let you chase me around the school yard, and then you can tell people that you don’t just like me but you like like me.

GG to GB:
what i'd really love is to chase you around the school yard... while you go and pull kathy's pigtails... that'll make me run faster... but eventually i'd realize you're never gonna' pull my pigtails because they're just not as cute as the other girls... my pigtails are of the goofy kind.

GB to GG:
Nice extended metaphore.

GG to GB:
Metaphor.

GB to GG:
Metafor.

GG to GB:
Metagofuckyourself.

GB to GG:
Metadick.

GG to GB:
and his name is [goofy boy].

GB to GG:
you win!

Ultimately, Goofy Boy talks Goofy Girl in circles... if he were interested, he would have taken the opportunity with her crush comments to turn in his favor. But, being impatient and not wanting to waste her precious crush thoughts, Goofy Girl is simply glad she knows the answer... even if it wasn't an answer she wanted to hear. And so, the single Goofy Girl lookin' for ridiculous love crosses Goofy Boy off the list... and is eager to meet the next victim... until one day, they're both victims to each other.

4 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soo...GG...guys are retarded...they never realize when they have an AMAZING girl at their fingertips!!

LOVE YOU!
-Anye

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto to Anye - his new name is SB (Stupid Boy).
xoxo Linz

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah stupid boy works for me.
N

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

Linz that was great - SB it is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home