Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It Runs Deeper Than You Dare To Dream It Could Be

Oh God Trent, I want you so badly...
















I got Nine Inch Nails tickets today with 5 of my friends... and i'm on some fucking huge HIGH because I got good seats... it's like this crazed rush... and naturally I feel like it's somehow a special night because it's the day after my birthday... but really that means nothing... and why the fuck do I even think it might mean something? Hope. Perhaps. That there is some master plan. That there is no such thing as coincidence. But then. I'm a cynic. Right?

As for Trent... yes, I'm obssessed, but i had the Rockstar conversation with a friend last night... I've dated musicians in the past... they're soooo fucking self-centered, and there can only be one of us the relationship... and that's ME!!! But anyway, they have these grandiose ideas of who they are... they put music before everything... like they're a man of the cloth... God has given them some divine purpose, and us girlfriends just have to accept second to God. Fuck God. It's all about MY ASS!!!

I go through these phases of things I'm really into... lately, concerts have been my crack.

Here's the list:


1. CONCERTS... and apparently, going by myself.
2. TEA... I'm really into tea right now... Green Tea, Peppermint, anything you have to offer... I had 5 cups of tea so far today.
3. LATEST MUSICIANS / SONGS... Elefant, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Arcade Fire, a live version of Rhiannon (Fleetwood Mac), and a cover of Total Eclipse of the Heart by Tori Amos are on REPEAT. I mean, psychotic REPEAT.
4. BADASS... I've been sooo into that word lately. I don't even know where I got it. Everything's suddenly BADASS.

Some Nine Inch Nails quotes to leave you with...

ringfinger.
sever flesh and bone
and offer it to me.


She comes along
She gets inside
She makes you better than anything you've tried
It's in her kiss
The blackest sea
And it runs deeper than you
Dare to dream it could be...
You finally found
The place where you belong

Um, so an FYI to all you relationship folk -- don't settle for any less than the place where you belong... someone who makes you feel like your best self.... Uhhhhhhhhh, oh GOD... wow, to meet someone that you're so excited to talk to because you've waited your whole life to meet him and you have so much to catch up on... to know everything about him... and love knowing how deep that connection runs... in your veins. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

I keep on hearing their song "everday is the same" or whatever. good stuff trent!

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tea is a very healthy choice but I have heard it can give you the poops too.
:) Linz

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel insulted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home