Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It Happened Again!!!

I feel like a complete ASS!!!! I thought 40 days/40 nights would eliminate such encounters, but of course not!!!!! Everyone here in the office knows everything about everyone, so when Goofy, I mean Stupid Boy's co-worker comes in today, my co-workers and bosses (yes, bosses) all find it their personal responsibility to talk to him about me and Goofy Boy.... but of course Goofy, again, I mean Stupid Boy's co-worker already knew... so what, Stupid Boy's talking about me too? What that I have some big crush on his Stupid ASS??!?!?! This post is clearly fueled by frustration and girly ridiculousness. Moral of the story -- there is no way to escape feeling like a complete DUMBASS!!! Like they say in American Beauty, "everything that's supposed to happen does... eventually," and in this case, Miss Curious is apparently supposed to feel like a dumbass... why postpone the inevitable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home