Thursday, March 17, 2005

Shout Out

I'd like to give a shout out to ambs and linz for a great dinner last night... w/ some amazing girl talk... thanks for making me feel somewhat normal in my boy craziness... I suppose these post-collegiate days we have to worry about something if it's not mid-terms and papers and graduating... it's now law school and boys and marriage and waking up too early every morning.

Right now I'm listening to Bobby Brown's album, "Don't Be Cruel." "Roni" was my "mom and dad do we have to switch schools? i hate you! i hate life".... turn-up the "Roni"!!!!

5 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger chicajato said...

I just hope I would have been invited to dinner if I were in Cali!

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked him better when he was in new edition and before he beat his wife

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JACK'S OF COURSE YOU WOULD'VE BEEN INVITED!

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for girls night! Love you!
Linz

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Ambee said...

Thanks for dinner talk too... you always listen to my crazy problems, so its the least I can do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home