Friday, March 18, 2005

The Sun is Shining the Weather is Sweet... Even Though It's Raining Outside.

Sour gummie-worms and cheddar bacon potato skins paint my palette perfectly after inhaling potent pot. It’s funny how every conversation, every song, every vision reminds me of food when I smoke. Yes, everything brings me back to wanting, needing food.

Train of Thought of Toker:

Listening to Tori Amos’ new album “The Beekeeper”… I think bees, I think honeycomb, I think cereal, I think fruit loops and cocoa puffs and lucky charms and Cap’N’Crunch or even better Cap’N’Crunch w/ Crunch berries.

Or listening to Gwen Stefani’s new album… smoking partner mentions, “I’m going to miss Gwen when I take my trip to New York”… naturally New York evokes pizza evokes pepperoni evokes mushrooms evokes spicy buffalo wings dipped in ranch dressing.

Enough Toke’ Talk…. Update on 40 Days / 40 Nights:

My mind has certainly shifted focus… Stupid Boy hasn’t fully disappeared as we’re doing a lot of business together… and we do email a lot, but not at my initiation. I’m realizing my affections for him are that of kinship, which I’m thoroughly enjoying. I feel serene… content… I have that ‘I’m just waking up from a nap in the middle of summer vacation and I can fall back asleep if I really wanted to’ type feeling. I like it. Don’t fully trust it yet, but I’m hopeful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home