Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Chanel Handbags

Since the status of my job is up in the air and life just isn’t what I expected. I’m going to talk about vaginas.

A co-worker read me a paragraph out of her racy romance novel. The heroine, after having her partner kiss her with her freshly eaten pussy on his mouth, she described her own taste as “the earth when the rain has washed it clean, leaving a fresh crisp clean taste and scent.”

Puhleeeeaaaaze… After the Rain – isn’t that some massengill douche scent? or perhaps a Nelson song from the 80's? To avoid serious thoughts on serious topics, I’m going to think of all the things my pussy could possibly smell and taste like… how about you do the same?

1. Hot apple cider with fresh sticks of cinnamon on a cool winter morning.
2. A trellis of roses on the first day of spring.
3. All you ladies….

PS – Red Hot Thighs, my favorite High School cohort, I hope this Vagina exercise breaks the monotony of Needless Mark-up… perhaps your vagina smells like a Newly opened box of Chanel handbags?

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Ambee said...

Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

Wasn't this is in the vagina monologues play? As for me, I'd say......it smells and tasts like cunt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home