Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Not for the Sensitive Reader

“That Time of the Month” started during my first date with The Brother. I realize this is a good thing because I would’ve slept with him that night. God fucking knows what a slut I am and totally pulled this fast one on me…. But I’m actually quite glad… we’re now in the midst of junior high heavy petting. I feel gross-o with a bloated stomach and a constant need to diarrhea, so I keep my clothes on. However, I had to show him that this white girl knew what she was doing, and when the lights turned down, MissCurious went down…. And went to town.

It didn’t last long, no fault to The Brother… when I arrive on the scene it never lasts long. Some comments from him:

“Holy shit.”
“V asked me to give her tips on BJ’s, do you mind if I just send her to you?”
“Wow, I haven’t had a blow job like that in years.”
“Wow… shit… wow… fuck…. Damn girl.”

Then he got all lovey-dovey and says, “promise me that will happen again…. Now more than ever, I CANNOT wait until I get to eat your p*%#y!” Lucky for me… and lucky that he loves to eat a good woman… he LOVES it… he says, “anytime anyplace mama!” Oh yes, again, lucky for me!

AND… I never knew what women meant when they said a guy’s cum tasted good. It was like, “what the fuck, cum tastes like rank-ass.” But alas my dear readers, I have tasted some fine cum…. Very very fine cum. I already can’t wait to have more.

Ahhhhhhhh, I really like this man. We talk about nothing for hours and hours… and he’s so goddamn goofy and sweet and kisses beautifully… and oh right, he’s fucking intelligent as shit… just wrote an article in Bass Guitar magazine… I’m such a lil’ school girl… and oh fuck, the potential to get hurt increases daily. Fucking scary. I can’t wait to fuck him anyway!

4 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

You go girl! God-damn!! I still don't believe that his cum tastes good though. Impossible. But whatever. Glad you had a good time even though you had 'the visitor'.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Ambee said...

Yeah - it tasted good? Is that just the love talking? Give us an adjetive? Wait it sweet? I mean did it taste like fruit or something?

I'm happy for you MC - for the luck of having a boy with good tasting cum and for having one that sees how awesome you are.

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You must be in love saying his cum tastes good. I think I might know what you mean b/c I've experienced the slightly sweet tasting cum before. But still - not something I would choose over say ice cream ;)!
I am really happy for you that this is so awesome! It is scary, but so wonderful too. Enjoy every moment!
:-) Lynz

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

you are awesome! go get fucked baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home