Monday, June 13, 2005


La Sassy here, guest-blogging today for the MC.

As can be expected, MC's weekend was not without its highs and lows; its emotional turmoil; its dating dilemmas; or its hair disasters. While I was not fortunate enough to observe her weekend adventures first hand (with the exception of a few hours on Saturday night), I did check in with her constantly via my brand spankin' new and awesome camera phone (more on that later). I have the pleasure of reporting all of this to you as a guest blogger.

So, Friday Schmiday - I had to call MC this morning to ask what she did, because my selective memory had chosen to forget, so it couldn't be that exciting. Turns out she took her short lesbo hair do out to the Lexington to see what kind of womans she could pick up on. Sorry, though, no hot lebanese action to report as she returned home early to snuggle in within the heaps of pillows on her bed and dream of the Brother. She was all tired out from her long visit with him the night before when they chatted for hours and got to know each other a little better (better than "Can I take your order", "yeah I'll have a turkey sandwich and a large diet coke"). She reported that there was a strict "no action" policy that night and that they sat on her bed with a large bank of pillows btwn them. Oh, and I must add that I'm proud of her (and impressed with him) for standing firm on the "no action" rule until the Brother deal with the GF.

On Sabado, MC rang me while Jeff and I were on a Container Store shopping bonanza (Oh, the aisles of bright plastic storage solutions!) to report yet another hair emergency. I had to exit the store so no one would be bothered with my calming techniques ("take a deep breath and count to ten; your hair does not define you; you know you're not a bull dyke, even if you think you look like one"). It turns out MS went for a trim, because we all know how short haircuts need constant upkeep, and the madhairwoman, err, stylist, chopped off more than MC had in mind. Having seen the recent trim, I have to report it is not nearly as bad as MC originally thought. She showed up that night at Harry's on Fillmore looking radiantly beautiful and with her flawless skin, amazing eyes, and cute, punky hair. Everyone showered her with compliments and I got the impression they were genuine. We had a photo shoot of lil miss beautiful herself and check out the pic she took.

Let's jump back to earlier that day....Also involved in that container store convo was the discussion of how to proceed with the Brother in his current relationship status. MC reached the conclusion that it was best to take that "no action" policy even further and make it a "no interaction" policy until he broke free from the chains. I supported her decision; she doesn't want to give the Bro the impression that he can have both (not that he was trying), but still, it was past the point of innocence and he needed to deal with it. She communicated that to him shortly after while Jeff and I were off buying our new (previously mentioned) camera phones. BTW my very first call on my new cell was to one MC herself - that's loyalty baby!

Then we all went out that night, chit chatted, drank a bit, took pics, went home, woo hoo.

The next day, after a lovely and uneventful brunch with DV (which left MC feeling quite resolved in maintaining a friendship with him and nothing more), the Bro called and reported that he was a free man. Wait - stop the presses - the BRO IS NOW A FREE MAN. They made plans to see a movie tonight with none other than myself and my hot BF. I can report that MC is very much looking forward to their date and I am expecting to look over and see them holding hands in the popcorn as they stare into each other's eyes. My question to all her loyal readers is: will the infatuation last now that fantasy has become reality for them both? We all must stay tuned for the answer. And don't forget to check out Miss Curious' version of my weekend at http://www.lasassy.blogspot.com.
 Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG you are so lucky to get to see him and hang out with them - full scoop please! And nice twist of the usual blogging, but MC has not posted on yours yet!
:) Linz

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

that was awesome! MC I am soo excited for you - you were totally giggy talking about the bro on sat!

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the guest blogging ladies. Good reading for sure! I want to hear more about the Bro and how it all goes. Sometimes having the fantasy turn into the reality can be better than you even thought! So I've got my fingers crossed that this will be awesome! Hey -should we plan a big fat quadruple date thing soon?? Oh but it would be more than four couples anyways...
And the hair really is awesome! You are Aprad remember!! If anyone can wear it well, you can baby and you do!!
xo,
Lynz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home