Monday, June 06, 2005

Over It Already

I’m wearing a dress today as though that may somehow help. I’m trying to think of all those products that could possibly “jump start” my day, but for some reason, the only thing that comes to mind is crack. As I’m not looking for any more addictions than I already have, I’ll skip the crack. So what’s a girl to do when she can’t muster up some serious positivity?!?!

Fuck, I’m in the worst mood ever! I’m in one of those “I Hate Everyone” moods. So here’s my RANT - I hate passive aggressive bullshit especially. I hate when people ask questions they already know the answers to just so they can make some fucking stupid-ass point. Hey folks, let’s not play the blame game, let’s just get the fucking solution because if you start playing that game with me assholes, you’ll fucking lose!!! (because I just can’t lose – even if I’m wrong!)
I have this fire in my stomach… it’s the serious definition of rampage, you know…. Where I want to take everyone down with me… god, why am I such a bitch? Hahaha!

Yeah, just not having it today at work... or in the world. Just over it already. So go fuck yourself.

2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will it brighten your day if I tell you what a great friend and nice person you were to leave me a sweet message on my crazy ass moving day?!
:) Linz

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Ambee said...

What happened - you were totally cool a couple of hours ago?!

Well - one thing to look forward to - I emailed JackieO about another outing soon. So get excited.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home