Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Strange and Beautiful

So, kinda crazy... tomorrow, LaSassy and I will be meeting Jackie-O for the first time. How we connected??? Solely through the Internet/Blogging... I'm a bit surprised that I am experiencing nervous feelings, hm, weird. Thus far, we know one another based on words... we have expectations of what the other person is going to be like, sound like, look like... and we'll certainly adjust... but for now the unknown is strange and beautiful :).

I'll let y'all know how it goes.

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

You know I read this right? ;) I wasn't nervous until you said something. Great. Thanks. Now I'm nervous. I was kind of thinking that you and LaSassy are maybe playing a joke on me and are going to stand me up. Or...I'll get there and 2 big, huge black women will whip my ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home