Thursday, May 12, 2005

You Have Got to be Kidding Me!?!?!

The black eye-shadow finally caught up with me, and today, I feel like shit. Knowing that I have my big Vegas trip this weekend, I’ve been trying to go to sleep early every night. Despite my efforts to counter last weekends move and birthday gatherings, here I am finding my torso closer and closer to the screen because I just can’t hold myself up.

Odwalla ‘Wellness’ and ‘Mo’ Beta’ bottles are sprinkled across my desk in hopes of kicking this illness in the ass. I’m pretty “pissed” – that word just seems funny to use in writing, but there’s no better word to describe how I feel. Okay, I’ll just keep drinking liquids and again, I’ll go to sleep early… and if I wake in the morning still weaker than a grandma with a broken hip, I’ll put myself on a Sudafed fucking drip.

One of the planning linz’s or laura's, can we look into wheel chairs with drink holders and long straws for my Bloody Mary’s?

Low-down on Vegas next Tuesday!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll see if I can find one of those lounges with wheels. Then you can still work on your tan.

Feel better! See you tomorrow.

--Laura

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA - i just read this from last week...Linz and I can tell you where to find a wheelchair :)

-A

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm catching up too!

Yes, just meet Anye and me in front of the very classy Wynn Hotel and we can hook you up with some wheels :)
Linz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home