Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Bitter Part Deux

That last post as one may or may not guess was very liberating. Although its caustic tone may lead one to believe that I still feel like an ass, on the contrary, I feel rather empowered. As Stupid Boy reminded me the other day, “the world is fucked up and beautiful all at once,” and this carries true with the woman that I am. I embrace all my faults however fucked up they are… I don’t claim to know shit… okay, that’s a bit of a lie… I do claim one thing: no one knows shit. It just happens to be a lil’ pet peeve of mine when people try to act like they somehow know so fucking much… all I want to do is shake their lil’ fucked up asses and tell, “puhleeeaaaze… spare me asshole… you know just as little as me!”

And I’ll reach a point where I’m completely unaffected by DV, certainly. As for now, I needed that rant!

2 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your rant Apes! You need to get that off your chest when it moves you!! And not that the ex totally took over your mind, but you just had some time to realize some shit you don't like. Don't you like knowing why he's your ex?? They are usually our ex's for a damn good reason! And hell yeah you should feel empowered - that's the best feeling ever! I love that you still like to question things and learn about things! You would suck if you thought that you knew so much and that life was just stuff to know all about! More power to ya woman!!
~ Lynz

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger MissCurious said...

LYNZ - THAT'S EXACTLY IT. THANK YOU!
APES

 

Post a Comment

<< Home