Monday, April 04, 2005

It Was 40 Days/40 Nights Divided by 10, right?

After breaking up with someone, casual sex is a must. Naturally, after DV dumped my ass in January, I vowed to follow this golden rule and exactly a week later, I picked up an innocent boy at a bar (emphasis on the BAR to show how classy I am). Let’s call him, “Mr. Do.” This is because my pick-up line was, “hey, I like your ‘do’,” hair-do, that is. A couple weeks ago, I passed him on the street. We both had awkward smiles, no words, just kept walking in opposite directions.

Made it out to the bar late Saturday night and once again bumped into Mr. Do. We exchanged glances and closed-lip grins. My third three-dollar vodka tonic propelled me to say something to Mr. Do. And what, what did Miss Curious decide to say……….. (in words the of Deitz --- Wait For It……..wait.....)

“Hey, remember me? We had sex.” He casually replies “yes April (note the use of my name), I do remember.” And you know, one thing leads to another, you wind up going home together for some repeat sex... good conversation, good music, great smooching, good ahem, and some good ol’ sleepin’ in. In the morning, we had our hugs good-bye, no mention of future encounters… and that’s okay… of course you have a momentary thought of, “could this ever work in the real world?” the answer was, “no”… but that didn’t take away from a very good night of casual sex. So… Mr.Do, thank you.

4 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Do huh? see..i got to read this shit to keep up with all the nicsnames. In case any one needs a run down

Mr. Do
Stupid Boy
DV
Glow Worm
breast slapper
hmm...
here's a new one for S****
dead man walking

and my personal fave
snarl :)

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breast slapper?

I need to hear about that one...

luv,
Anye

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Krikri said...

Glow Worm? I'm so out of the loop, here.

Wait for it... wait for it....

...

Awesome.

Also, please describe said "do," as I'm picturing a rockabilly pompadour (hott) but have a feeling I'm way off.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger jen said...

Just to clarify, I, j-do, am in no way related to Mr. Do. Just in case anyone was confused.

btw, I am really really impressed with the list of nicknames. I'd love to hear the meaning behind all of them (some easier to guess than others!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home