Thursday, March 31, 2005

Ooops, Did I Do That?

Maybe it was the winning streak with the Diet Cokes or um, those 4 beers I had at the Nine Inch Nails new album listening party... who knows? Anyways, I officially drunk dialed... I didn't even ask my friend to do it this time, so I could stick to 40 days/40 nights getting off on a technicality. Yes, I called Stupid Boy. And I feel slightly stupid myself. I suppose, however, at some points in our lives we do these silly things... some of us do these silly things more than others... ahem, me... yeah, I do stupid shit... this has already been established... and maybe instead of always beating myself up about it... I should just laugh it off and move on to the next stupid thing... that's life... that's me. I suppose I should take one safety precaution as to not inundate one person (Stupid Boy) with my silly things... When my fingers leave this key board, they'll find their way to my cell phone... and Delete - Delete - Delete... Stupid Boy's number will be gone.
But, I'm still totally RAD... as Lynz M. calls it, I'm APRAD. I'm just a RAD girl doin' stupid stuff, here and there! :)

3 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did he say anyting Blogworthy? Good idea to delete the # - I know another rad lady who had to do that and it helped her not call this guy at all as it makes it TOO hard when you're drunk to find his number!
Linz

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger chicajato said...

Ahh Lindz beat me to it. Deleting # is hard but sounds like you are ready!

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

The only way to prevent drunk dialing (or my other favorite, drunk text messaging) is to delete the numbah!
I'm so proud of you and your RADNESSSS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home