Thursday, April 14, 2005

SORRY WAS ON CO. TRIP - BACK IN THE SWING O' THINGS NOW!

When you walk-in, you just want to know; know that this is the place for you… this where you’re going to spend time in front the mirror checking out your fat-butt or luring young men from the bars into your bed. As you can imagine, the hunt for this place has not been successful. I have yet to submit one application. And, you’re probably right, my expectations are probably too high, but fuck it, this is going to be my casa… Miss Curious’ Casa.

Although I’ve recently returned from a lovely vacation in sunny San Diego for our annual company trip (hence the delayed blog entry), my mind is tormented by this house search. I have some time, luckily, but shit-fuck-fuck I clearly hate the hunt! Where am I going to live already?

Weekend Plans:

1. Ms. Carina K. will be assuming the left side of my bed for the weekend.
2. A birthday celebration for Nicthebrick… Happy 27th!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back Miss Curious...give CK a huge hug for me and have a blast this weekend - i'm super jealous you guys get to hang out...

Looking forward to VEGAS!

MWAH!
-Anye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home