Thursday, April 28, 2005

I'm Getting Married!

Don’t tell me he’s married. Don’t tell me he has a girlfriend. I just don’t want to know. In my sick fucked up world, I have a chance with him. You can call Mrs. Reznor, as in Trent Reznor the lead singer of Nine Inch Nails, http://www.nin.com/.

My idolatry of Trent Reznor is crazy on so many different levels. I have detailed fantasies of how he’s suddenly going to discover that I’m the one for him. Tonight when I go to the show, he’ll naturally pick me out of the crowd and sing “I wanna fuck you like an animal…” with his brown eyes piercing the depths of my soul. Of course, he’ll then give me a backstage pass, and we’ll “talk” all night. Shortly thereafter, he’ll ask me to meet him around the country for shows. Disguising my over-eagerness, I’ll accept. Before you know it, all y’all will be getting black and red invitations to our wedding. Possible?

2 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger chicajato said...

dude- that is my FAV song

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

Umm...sorry to burst your bubble, but he is already married...to me.

hahahaha. j/k. He is hottt.

Hope you have fun at the concert!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home