Wednesday, May 18, 2005

It's A Small World Afterall

I get bored easily. This we know. Now that my move is coming to a rest, I have to dye my hair. Change – change – change… it’s the name of MissCurious’ game.

A friend of mine recommended a great colorist. I’m trying to go from your regular black-hair-dyer to platinum, not easy. Last night, she took a chunk of my hair for the test run. Today, I eagerly await the results. Will I be able to bleach my full head? Or will I have to settle on some funky-ass highlights? My ears attentively wait for the low vibrate of my cell phone, so I can hopefully begin to say Adios to crap-black hair.

Now for the Small world part – sitting in the salon I see a lil’ sticker Sacred Rose Tattoo, http://www.sacredrosetattoo.com/home.html.

April reading aloud, “Sacred Rose Tattoo. Get your tattoo’s done there?”

New colorist, “Actually, I played in a band with the owner.”

April, without thinking (surprise), “oh, [insert owner name here]”

Colorist, “Oh do you know her?”

April, now thinking oh shit, I don’t even know her, but I know of her and how I know of her reveals what a psycho chick I am, “Um, no… I just used to date someone she did.”

Colorist, “Really, who?”

April --- oh fuck oh fuck, I’m such a dork – “um, just this guy DV.”

Colorist, “No way… I cut his hair too… wild.”

April --- of course she cuts his hair, now I’m uber-lame and knowing my luck, he’ll find out that I brought him up over some stupid bumper sticker – “haha, funny… small world.”

The night I met DV, he had been telling me how he’d just had his haircut, hmm same person?… another psychotic connection from MissWayTooCuriousSheShouldKeepHerMouthShut…. And by the way DV designed that website… but whatever, he’s sooo old news.

4 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the hair verdict???
Linz

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

Old news my ass!! I have a feeling that someone may be wanting a little action from the ex.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Krikri said...

YOU old news!!!

(...did I do it right?)

Also totally go blonde and tell me all about it. It's one of my super-secret wishes as well - but I'm skurred!!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger MissCurious said...

jackie-o.... NOOOOO... okay, fine... you're onto me... but i hate him anyway.... and i love to hate! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home