Thursday, May 19, 2005

Well Fuck Me

Do I smell? Have foul breath? What is it? Everyone seems to be ignoring me today. The colorist, she still hasn’t called. I left her a message this morning because I didn’t hear from her yesterday. And nada… I mean, c’mon now… I’m sitting here wondering the fate of my hair, hahaha!!

Then, I have this bright idea to email Stupid Boy. Wish I hadn’t done that… he still hasn’t emailed my back. That’s so lame! Distractions where are you??? I’m finally catching up with work and slowly getting my new apartment all fixed up, so now I’m about to regress to boy craziness… I need a project… and fast… hair-dying will work for a minute, but then what?!?! I’m left with myself?!?! That’s fucking scary!!!

It’s just one of those days where you’re like, “hey Midge, email me, so I know it’s working… and while you’re at it, call me too, so I know my frickin’ phone works” Crazy shit! Where the fuck is everybody? Okay, fine, it’s just 2 peeps. I think the lack of sleep from the past couple of weekends is making me nuts. I should do something about that.

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here! I know I am not a boy or very exciting though :)
Maybe you need some crazy hobby like knitting or painting that you can throw your energy into???
Linz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home