Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Fuck Shark Week... This is Diarrhea Week

First:

I just called one of my co-workers an asshole, and I meant it, and he knew I meant it. He asked me a question, and I tried to help him. He didn’t like my answer, the truth, so he goes and takes his queeny little attitude out on me. I can’t stand when people take their shit out on people where it’s just simply not due. Fuck that – Fuck them. Just needed to have my little vent.

Second:

On another note, things with The Brother have been resolved. We overcame the “Diarrhea” situation. To make up for the diarrhea night I couldn’t spend with him, he ended up spending the Monday night at my house. Of course, we go to his car the next morning and it’s been towed. Ooops. He wouldn’t accept my offers to pay half, so I’ll be making up for it in BJ’s and dinners.

Third:

Smoked last night… ate an entire house – okay not really, but here’s the list –

1. Buffalo wings
2. Lucky Charms, two bowls
3. Snickers Ice Cream bar
4. Wheat tortilla with butter
5. Provolone
6. 5 pieces of pepperoni
7. Diet Dr Pepper, a lot

I’m NEVER eating again. I can feel the fat growing on me now. If you were here, you’d be able to hear it. And what, is this like “Diarrhea Week” cuz I woke up at 12:30 am to diarrhea. I haven’t heard my stomach rumble like that since college. Jesus (without the ‘J’ pronounced – an ‘H’ sound in it’s place).

3 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

OMG "diarrhea week" - I am DYING. Glad everything is all worked out with The Brother. :)

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love the hormones and what they can do to us. Did you know that while PMS'ing, increased hormones relax the colon - hence more pooping? Just in case you weren't aware of that.
As for the brother - I'm glad to hear the sitch got resolved. Sorry to hear about the car - that sucks! Hopefully he now knows your disclaimer for saying irrational (or even not so irrational) things. Saying the wrong thing or when things just don't out right really sucks! It's so important to take that extra second to breath, think and then speak. It sounds so easy and of course it's not, but man - it can save you and him lots of worry. There's my two cents for the day :)! I offer this from a recent experience of comparing the new boyfriend to the old boyfriend in a way that was soo not good. I think that I backpeddled enough and apologized enough to move on.
Hang in there sweets - you are no more or less crazy than any of us :)!!
Love,
Lynz

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

I just wanted to drop in and say Thanks! to Lynz for explaining why I always seem to shit more when I'm dealing with 'the Visitor'. Go figure though. We have to deal with internal bleeding AND a relaxed colon at the same time. JUST GREAT! (*that was sarcasm, in case you didn't catch that)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home