Tuesday, July 12, 2005

In the Words of New Kids on the Block, "O - O - O - O - O - The Right Stuff"

Orgasms, of the female kind… not an easy feat… but certainly an interesting topic. Personally, I can’t cum from penal/vaginal intercourse. Sure, I like having a cock inside of me like any other girl would, but orgasms, just not happening that way. Some men have a problem with this, and they just need to get the fuck over it. I’m just not made that way. It has nothing to do with them and their skills in the sack. Nope.

What does give Miss Curious an Orgasm? Clitoral stimulation from either a mouth/tongue or fingers. Another note: it takes some time. Yup, that’s key TIME… men, the second my lips touch the head of their cock, jiz is shooting all over the place. With me, a guy can read an entire novel, watch Star Trek the Next Generation – all seven seasons, and grow a full beard in the time it takes me to cum… Sometimes, I like to delay the process even more by thinking, “oh fuck, this is taking really long…” Okay, sometimes I don’t just think it, I say it out loud… and then with a mouth full of pussy he has to reply, “Mits Mokay, My Mike Mit.” Rhythm lost, start over, oops.

But wow, making a girl Orgasm has got to feel fucking amazing. Well, at least it should. And if a guy wants Orgasm his own damn self, he’s doing me first… unless, I let him off the hook for the night… yeah, otherwise, use your fingers - your tongue – your fucking bald head, but get the fuck down there and make it happen.

So I pose the question, what does it take for you to Orgasm? And might he have time to memorize A to Q in Webster’s Dictionary? Or is it more like A to C, and I take a fucking long-ass time?

7 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

I love you apes! but sucks to be you and your slow orgasming self! I say HELL no to the tongue and go straight for the bump and grind as I mentioned to you before!

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't have an orgasm (from actual man penetration) until I was 20. I was so self conscience that I hardly even enjoyed it. It sounds so corny, but it actually took being in a relationship for it to happen. I think it just made me relax enough to stop caring about my tits applauding me.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger MissCurious said...

so fuck... why can't i orgasm from penetration!?!?! i am weird!!! sooo, ANONYMOUS -- does it take long?

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger jen said...

a tip for intercourse: sit facing him with your legs wrapped around his back. He should be also be sitting up on the bed, legs on the floor. I find that stimulates the clitoris and allows for orgasm much more easily during intercourse than other positions. I am writing this really clinically because i am a little embarassed to writing it at all.

I also think doggie style with a little manual stimulation of the clitoris from behind is particularly good way to go.

oh god way too much info. sorry.

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It depends on foreplay and how much I concentrate. It never just happens by itself. I always have to focus and visualize (Angel) (j/k). I doubt there is something physically wrong with you, but I guarantee your mind is always racing.

I agree with J-do / I recommend: Start with oral, then, you get on top, with him sitting up on like a bench or a narrow bed (do you have a chest? or a chair with no arms?)... Something that allows you to get your feet on the ground while you straddle him (picture a horse with really short legs). Then focus on him and the hotness.

Let me know how that goes for you.

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So MC - you are sooo normal! I so have had the same issues as you - it has taken me FOREVER to get there. But! Have you tried manually stimulating your clitoris while having sex? That is usually the only thing that works for me - or my little egg shaped vibrator. Who the hell is going to read this? ;)! But if you need the clitoral stimulation, have you tried that with sex - either you doing the stimulation or him...?
The other thing that sucks is focusing on the end result too much. Just keep focusing on how good everything feels and not how long it takes. Girls are so damn mental!! One wrong thought about laundry and you said it - start all over again.
Good luck my dear!!
Lynz

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Ambee said...

No worries, you're definitely normal. I do orgasm during sex, but only b/c of some sort of simultaneous clitoral stimulation. I prefer it simulataneous as I don't like all the attention on me.

Echoing j-do, lotsa personal info here, but how are we ever to learn if we don't talk about these things?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home