Friday, October 07, 2005

"I've Got That Boom-Boom That You Want" - Britney Spears

The boom-box is a mystery to me. Sure I’ve had boom-boxes in my time, but I pump up the jams in the privacy of my own home. So I ask, who are these fools that drag their little white plastic scratched up boom-boxes with them everywhere they go?

No, not everyone on the fucking street wants to get stuck behind you and your puffy black jacket crew bumping tunes louder than I play when no one’s home. NO, I don’t want to hear

A dead bitch can't tell a ni#*a shit
One less bitch you gotta worry about
She's outa here and that's how it turned out

Clever lyrics, certainly, but I’m not always in the mood for killing bitches. And perhaps the bitches on the street won’t want to hear about how you’re gonna’ knock her off. But whatever.

Who I hate even more then the backward hat swiss k homies, are the ones that take the boom-box on the goddamn bus. I fucking hate you! NO NO NO… don’t sit at the back of the bus with your boom-box all turned up and shit, bumpin’ your head with your legs all spread out and your huge jeans taking up an entire row. Fuck you! I mean, who does shit like that?

Do they say to themselves, oh this is my fucking bus everyone has to listen to what I want to listen to? I mean, what the hell? One day, I’m going to ask one of those bitch-ass-motherfuckers why they do that. And those who know me, should know that I’ll bat my eyelashes and in my So Cal goofy voice ask why?

Update:


Hmm. Why are friendships and relationships always so complicated? I have that weird thing with The Brother… we’re not boyfriend/girlfriend, but we hang out pretty regularly. We peck and cuddle, but aren’t really that physical. In the back of our minds, we’re both thinking, “oh hey, when The Brother has more time, things will be wonderful with us and we’ll be together forever.” But now that we’re doing this friend thing… I’m starting to feel like, hey we are just friends. And how do you suddenly start looking at someone in a sexual light again? Fuck a duck! What happened to black and white (no pun intended) thing? Why all this lame-ass gray (grey) area? Fuck you Grey-Gray! Go Fuck yourself GRAY-GREY! AHHHHH. Guess only time will tell, but hurry the fuck up already, right?!?!

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

has time told you anything yet?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home