Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Boo Fucking Hoo

Oh pity me... if my troubles simply entail a break-up, then I think I'm doing pretty well... so fuck me already... how can I feel lonely and despondent when I have Rockstar INXS season finale to cheer me right up?

Thank God:

Thank God I subscribe to the distractions life has to offer... TV (reality tv in particular), movies, gossip magazines, diet coke, coca-cola zero... again, thank god these things are important... have real meaning... I'll take these things to the grave.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to life's distractions! I don't think I could have gotten through my break up(s) without comfort food, junk food, TV and good friends! Thank god for all that brings us happiness when we need it - speaking of - going to get some M&M's right now!
xo,
Lynz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home