Friday, September 16, 2005

Will We Survive the Weekend?

You know you're drunk when you walk by a homeless man, and he points, laughs, and says, "no more drinks for you!"

Oddly enough, it wasn't me... but I was buying the drinks for the guy who was that drunk. Ooops.

Update:

Rocky territory with The Brother... he was supposed to come home with me for Thanksgiving, but he had to cancel for a show. He and I have had talks about his crazy schedule many times before... the conclusion has been that I need to deal with it. I need to decide if it's worth it. Right now he's in about 4-5 projects.... he keeps saying he's going to end the other projects and just keep the most important... but this is doubtful... how long do i wait?

I just don't see us getting much closer when we don't get to spend much time together... when we do spend time together, he's usually catching up on the stuff he can't do while he's rehearsing or has a show.... or spending more time scheduling more rehearsals and shows.

We hardly have sex or hook-up... well, hardly for the beginning of a relationship... once a week, if I'm lucky. The sex is almost always at my initiation, and when I initiate it, I worry that he'll turn me away. Perhaps, this physical thing on top of not getting to spend quality time with him is just pushing us farther apart... well, me farther away at least.

He's an amazing man... I have nothing negative to say about him... I'm just losing my momentum for him. Perhaps no one will ever be good enough for me. I have to adjust to being single again because I think there's a very very very very good chance that The Brother and I won't survive the weekend.

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn damn damn. I can feel your pain in the sense that the questions never stop. It is such a young relationship to have to deal with so many questions. But you really have to wonder if it is just for now and if it's worth it to stick it out.
You have to do what you feel in your belly and your heart.
At least you'll be welcomed back into the singles club :)!!
Hang in there sweets!!!
Lynz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home