Thursday, August 25, 2005

Let's "Conversate": Grosser Than Gross

One of my favorite non-words is “conversate.” The funny thing about it is that people use it trying to sound intelligent… like ooooooh, look at this big word I can throw around… but really it’s not even a word, and maybe if they spent more time out of the audience on Maury Povich, then maybe just maybe they could figure out that “conversate” and “irregardless (if he was cheating on you with his mom)” are NOT words. (As you can see on my short vacation home in San Diego, I watched cable daytime tv).

This brings us to my use of the non-word.

At lunch today, some cohorts and I were “conversating” about some very important topics at lunch. Some of them have answers, but some of them unfortunately have left us pondering.

To Ponder:


1. What are the negative implications from eating another person’s feces?
- Contracting Hepatitis
- Having eaten shit
- Doesn’t taste good
- But what else?

2. Licking asshole, what’s the proper etiquette?
- I like having my asshole licked while he’s rubbing the clitoris, but this is a rough topic to address with a partner. If they aren’t doing it naturally, how can I ask?
- Is it reasonable to just lick a person’s asshole without bringing it up first?
- Hairy asshole, I haven’t really run into a hairy asshole yet, but I don’t have too much experience licking ass to know how to dive in.

3. Would I rather drink a pint of snotty lugees (sp?) or clotty period blood (both of another person’s)?
- The texture of both seem hard to swallow, literally.

4. What do men think when they rub their sweaty balls and smell their hands? You know they do it. And they complain about pussy smelling like fish tacos cooking in a hot room with no open windows.

Definitiveness’:

Sex on the period is okay, assuming it’s toward the tail end. Oral sex on the period with a tampon is okay with me assuming that he begs for it, why deprive?

Thank God:

Thank God I have a new favorite phrase, “you’re dead to me.” It’s a great way of ending a conversation. For instance, the other person, “talk talk talk talk talk.” You, “you’re dead to me,” as you’re turning around and walking away. It’s very effective.

Update:

Just spent sometime with the folks and sisters in San Diego. My younger sister paid me a lovely compliment, “MissCurious, at school I’m able to give my friends plenty of shit because I trained with the best of them… you.” The Brother bought me a welcome home flower and card. He’s a little sweetie. Of course, we’re still just dating / hanging out nothing too serious… just checking out one another.

5 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

usage: Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that "there is no such word." There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.
Hey MC - just looked this up to see what merriam webster said about this ;)! Thanks for the good thoughts today :)!
Welcome back - we have to hang out soon!
xo,
Lynz

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

just checking each other out?! more like checking out eachtother's butt holes?!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger jen said...

Yikes. I have to remind myself to NOT read your blog while eating my breakfast. A bit too early in the morning for ass licking and contemplating clotted period blood consumption. My oatmeal just doesn't seem all that appealing now...

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

I can't believe you're still stuck on pint of period blood v. lugee's. NASTY! I'm over it.

Oh and 'You're dead to me.' Works like a charm.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger kellyd said...

"You're dead to me" is very effective and descriptive ... but I have recently replaced it with the more contemporary "You have been deleted."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home