Friday, August 05, 2005

Pardon Me, Can You Tell Me Where....

Yesterday I went home with my wife, Midge, like a good husband should. Someone had just returned his New York tour book. On our walk up, he flipped through it for memories sake (yeah, whatever). When the page landed on the Empire State Building, he came up with this brilliant idea…. And I don’t think many ideas are brilliant.

Midge, “wouldn’t it be funny if we walked around San Francisco, went up to someone on the street, pointed to the photo of the Empire State Building and said, ‘Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to this building?’”

Now C’mon, that’d be funny!?!?!

5 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's almost as funny as, New York? Where is that?

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should do it and see what happens! Go now - do it on your lunch hour - hurry - go now!!
:)Lynz

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger MissCurious said...

LYNZ -

IT'S GO 'AT ONCE'... HAHAHA! I'LL PAY SOMEONE TO DO IT!

ANONYMOUS -

THANK YOU FOR REMINDING OF HOW FUNNY I AM... YES, I DO RECALL BEING INTRODUCED TO SOME ARROGANT GUY FROM NEW YORK, AND I REPLIED WHILE SHAKING HIS HAND - COMPLETELY STRAIGHT FACED, "NEW YORK, WHERE'S THAT AT?"

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now this is invariably a brilliant idea... however, one of you has to have a video recorder... as most touristy types do in their sidehip vid holster.. (not to be confused with the infamous fanny pack which has its own historical place in society de tourismo) obviously to get the reactions! do it! do it!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Ambee said...

you think that's funny, but not my "it's my natural hair color" comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home