Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Titty Talk

It’s noon, and 4 men have looked down my top today, well, 4 that I’ve blatantly noticed. My initial reaction is to say, “hey I just saw you looking down my top” and “asshole” would follow under my breath. However, I now realize that I put this top on knowing that it showed off my breasts… and why am I trying to show them off? Am I trying to attract attention from strange men on the street?

In this top I feel more self-conscious than anything. I mean, boobs are these big balls of fat – of chub that are attached to my chest… they’re these twin peaks that catch food when I spill, squish when I hug, clap when I’m fucked from behind, brush up against random folks on public transportation, will squirt milk after being preggers (weird), guys sandwich their dicks between them (ME “oh baby – oh baby that feels so good” – EYE ROLL)… I mean fuck, what’s the appeal? I know guys don't have them, so they're fascinating... but fat slabs?

But, here I am today, with my low-cut top and a bra that lifts and separates trying to show off my tits, apparently. And my waaaay over-analytical self is trying to understand why I’m doing that... because it's me, Miss Curious, funny girl - chubba-bubba girl is trying to be sexy? That’s fucking weird.

I’d like to end with this… my first memories of cleavage, tits, boobs, cheetahs (espanol), breasts, cans, watermelons, mosquito bites… on and on. First there’s Barbie with her pointy no-nipple boobs who wears tight fitting tops to attract Ken… Second, when I started to draw, I drew princesses, naturally, these princesses wore dresses that were low-cut AND even in my youth, I knew to draw a little horizontal line that acknowledged the presence of tits… again, fucking weird.

6 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

FIRST OF ALL, MissCurious, you are sex on a stick. I'm sure guys would be tryin' to get a peek of your tits even if you were wearing a turtle neck/burlap bag combo (so Mary-Kate!). You don't have to TRY to be sexy - you just are! So deal with it. Secondly, welcome to womanhood - we wear the low cut tops and then we're like, "um my face is up here, buddy" when men look! That is crap. I say sit up straight and give 'em an eyefull!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger MissCurious said...

SEX ON A STICK? that term should be patented. thanks for the compliment... do you think that's why i get, "you wanna make some money?" and "how much" comments on occasion even with my lesbian haircut? well, those men are usually wasted and homeless, but nonetheless perhaps that's "Sex On A Stick?"

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh the boobs. Aren't boys funny??? They are these funny creatures that have one track minds and really love a good visual. They just can't help but look at a woman's body and let their eyes linger and drool a bit. But I'm with Krikri on the "give em an eyefull" statement. I don't have much to offer in the way of the boobs, but I've never heard any complaints and I have to admit that when I do get looks, it makes me food good about my body. That I have something worth looking at ya know? You can't wear a low cut top and expect for these sexually-driven creatures to not stare at the tata's. But enjoy it and then maybe stare at their crotch ;).
Love your thoughts and thanks so much for sharing!! I've been waiting for all these punks to update their blogs so thanks for updating yours!!
Lynz

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse my typo - I meant to say "it makes me feel good about my body." I think my lunch crept into my commentary :)!!
Lynz

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

umm you forgot to mention boob sweat - unless that really only happens to me!

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better than being on the itty bitty titty committee..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home