Thursday, December 14, 2006

Seriously?

Seriously, how the fuck do celebrities still get pictures of their pussies plastered all over the news?!?! Didn't they learn from Paris or Lindsey Lohan or Tori Amos?!?! Could the most recent crotch shot of Britney Spears have been done on purpose??? I mean, who wears a skirt as short as hers with absolutely NADA underneath... NADA hair too... and is going out w/ high profile talentless peeps, who will undoubtedly have a slew of paparazzi watching their skirts every move. Wild.








BELLY BUTTONS:

Okay, what is proper maintenance for belly buttons? I mean, do people just leave them or get all up in there and clean that shit out?? ... not that there really is shit to be cleaned out, but every once in a while, I'm like, "oh."

And then, do chicks like having their belly buttons licked and shit? Personally, I'm not into that... guys just need to know that the belly button is NOT A VAGINA!!! They always want to lick it thinking it's your clit or something... and then, in college, I've known a few men who even tried to fuck a belly button or two. What the hell?!?!?


HOUSING NEWS:

Just this morning, my roommate calls me into her bedroom. As some of you know, she and her boyfriend broke-up several months ago... and just a couple of weeks ago, they had a drunken hook-up... and then, recently as well. But there were no talks of getting back together.

Anyway, she gives me the I have some not so good news face and tells me that as of February, she'll be moving in with him. What!?!??!?!?!?!?!? That came from NOWHERE!!!

What does this mean for me? It means that if I can even stay, my rent would significantly go up, and I'd have to find a roommate immediately (now, I'm merely subleting). Shitty. But - But - But, this is oddly coincidental because there's a slight (yes, slight) chance that I may move abroad for an unspecified amount of time, but no less than 6 months. Part of me wonders if this coincidence is all the more impetus for making that move. One of my top reasons NOT to go abroad is that I love my little place and for the past 8 years, I haven't lived in the same residence for 12 months. I really do love my little room (see below). Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. But that abroad move it still very much in the air, and I will not discuss it further until I have more information... but it sounds likely.



5 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Krikri said...

Re: the Vagflash shots, seriously, I saw that first one and felt like I'd just given ol' girl a pelvic exam. I seriously can see her uterus, blargh!
Re: bellybuttons, I clean mine in the shower! Just swirl a little water around in there and you're all good. I've never had a guy interested in it though, I guess mine's just not that sexy (boo hoo).
Re: housing news, OMG! If I had the chance to move abroad you know I would take it in a MILLISECOND. Do provide more details when you get 'em, I am jell!!!

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Britney HAD to have done those shots on purpose! There is NO fing way that you wouldn't know your woo woo is out there for the entire world to see - with no panties and no hair - give me a break! I can feel when I might possibly be showing a tiny bit of ass crack with my low jeans - hellooooo!!!!!
I am totally in shock about the roomie!!! That is really crazy timing and kind of crazy for her to take that huge leap with the ex too. Hmm - could it be one of those "I'll believe it when I see it" kind of things?
It could very well be a big fat sign that you should get on up out of here :)!
Good to see you last night too - xoxo

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger jen said...

Sounds like the universe is definitely telling you to move abroad for a while. Yep, I'm pretty sure of it.

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well...if you don't end up leaving for warmer lands, you know i will be needing a place to live in february. hmmmmmm.....
macaroni and amber-calling sessions every night??? wow.
love you.

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way...that was me (bff) not some random reader who wants to live with you and knows our inside jargon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home