Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR:

- I’m thankful my hair doesn’t look like this anymore…



- I’m thankful that 5th Paragraph emailed me the day after the drunk dial, so I felt less like an idiot… his email was a novel, but the gist, “Sorry i did not answer my phone last night--it would have given me a good laugh to converse with you all wasted (insert what he did over the weekend… why he was in bad mood… and a million other little things)… hope you aren't too hung over today.”

- I’m thankful my boobies just may get some attention from an Englishman… or Englishmen? Around the Thanksgiving table, please pray that this happens for Miss Curious.

- I’m thankful I’ll be on vacation for the next 2 weeks… poor you guys, another 2 weeks sans Miss Curious… but I’ll have plenty to report… I’ll do a PHOTO RECAP OF MY VACATION, YEAY! (Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and London, Woo-Hoo!)

- I’m thankful I’m not waiting by the phone for some stupid guy.

- I’m thankful my Ex-Wife (gay male best friend) is moving back from New York in the next few months. Um, that’s huge. This means I’ll have my PLUS ONE back, yeay!!!

BACK TO BLOGGING: DECEMBER 7TH
(promise I'll be more regular after the holidays!!!)

3 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger jen said...

I kind of liked your hair like that.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

1) I am thankful your hair doesn't look like that anymore as well.

2) I will send you as much good vibes as possible that your boobies get some attention. Seriously. You need it.

3) I can't believe we won't have ANY posts. Boo. Oh well, I guess it'll make it easier to study.

4) He's moving BACK!!!????

Ok. Have a safe trip. Have fun. Be careful. If we don't get to meet up the weekend you get back, well.... I won't be seeing you until after the new year. Damn. I'll miss you!!

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

i'll miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home