Friday, October 20, 2006

Guest Blogging

I've convinced Jackie-O to guest blog, so you can look forward to some eloquent amazing post from her on Monday. Yeay! She'll tell you all her thoughts about Obsession, who she finally got to meet... and perhaps some details on our conversations or our mutual insanity... hmm, I'm excited to read it!

KriKri- I hadn't realized that i posted the earbud piece twice, and when someone pointed it out, i went and deleted the duplicate... what i hadn't paid attention to was the fact that the one i had deleted consisted of all the comments... and i loved you're comment!!!

For those of you who didn't get the chance to read it, KriKri commented on the candelbra, which is titled "did someone say drama?" and she said something to the effect of, "did someone say fire hazard?" and my laugh was accompanied by loud volume.

LET'S SEE WHAT TROUBLE I CAN BREW UP FOR THE WEEKEND!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home