Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Never a Dull Moment

Nice Guy went down on me last night. We ended up meeting at the show, and I was pretty out of it… you know, drunk and high. He’s just a very Nice Guy, and I still know that I’d eat the poor guy alive. He left this morning… when I got to work, I already had a “good morning” email from him… see what I mean!?!?! Nice Guy. I just told my co-worker to call him (since he works with our office) and say, “I hear you went down on Miss Curious last night.” She’s almost 50 and wasn’t prepared to say exactly that… instead she said, “I heard what you did to Miss Curious last night.” That was good enough for me. Poor Nice Guy… he doesn’t even know how much trouble I am.

I didn’t see 5th Paragraph. I kinda’ wanted to just so I could make that scathing remark. Hm. No such luck.

I thought about Mr. Lost His Mind Christian before the show… and because I was born without an anti-impulse switch, I left him a voicemail… it went something like this, “Hi, I’m going to Medeski, Martin, and Wood tonight… I thought about you… remembered the first time we saw them together… that was a wonderful night… I’m going to a lotta’ shows these days… that’s my church like your church is church… I plan on partaking in many sinful activities this evening, so perhaps you should pray for me… hope all is well with you… hope you’re happily married, are you married?… maybe you think a women’s opinion is just as worthy as a man’s these days? I know this message sounds condescending, and it is… but, well… oh…. Um… anyway.”

Nice Guy and I have talked and emailed a couple times today… I’m working on a “friends with benefits” kinda’ deal. I gave it to him straight up… told him all I wanted was an occasional hook-up buddy. He’s guy. He said sure. We shall see.


----- and the show was fucking unreal.... like what i'd imagine heaven to be.... really ------

3 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

i thought you told me the other night that you didn't think you could do that whole "friends w/ benefits" kind of thing? Either way, good luck. But be careful.

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahahah. nice guys finish where?

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a goddmamn rollercoaster! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home