Thursday, September 21, 2006

Just Some Things To Say...

Embarrassing to admit, but I think i'm going to try and get a scalped ticket for the Gun's N Roses show tonight at the Warfield... I'm such a dork, but I fucking loved them back in the day... from like 11 years old to 15 years old... GnR and Alice in Chains were my first 2 favorite rock bands. Sure, Axl is fucked in the head and wears cornrows, but it's for nostalgia's sake. Hopefully I can get something cheap... hmm. And oh, Sebastian Bach is playing with him... you know, Skid Row. Wow. I'm so White Trash.

Boys: Still feeling lame about them in general. While I was writing yesterday's post... Kansas text messaged me... it was kinda' sweet. We went back and forth a couple times, and I was sure that I didn't text to his last words that did elicit a reply. But, really, I'm still feeling defeatist and silly... silly like diane lane in under the tuscan sun, where some guy made her yell, "i feel so stupid... so stupid!" while she hit her bed post (adorned w/ a picture of Mary) a hundred times... and then exhausted, falls to her bed. Exhausted.


Shows Coming Up:

(in the next 10 days)
- guns n roses
- everything gone green
- snow patrol
- medeski, martin, and wood
- silversun pickup (maybe)
- download festival (yeah yeah yeahs, muse, beck, the shins)

(october)
- the killers (trendy, i know, but i like the warfield)
- the coup
- the secret machines

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home