Friday, September 15, 2006

Well, It Is The Weekend... In My World, A Lot Can Happen In 2 Days

Last night I coerced Jackie-O (we met a year ago after she commented on my blog a few times) into going to Cheers for a long catch-up session, drinks, and hopefully to point out Obsession... He wasn't there, but we certainly indulged in everything else... we had some great conversation with my favorite female bartender... we talked about sex on the period... oral sex with a pad involved... fuck buddies.... casual encounters... cocks... and love. Good times. She tells some good tales... and really got my head spinning - I have been so fucking horny lately - could I ever do a casual encounter.... eeeks, i don't think so, actually I know i couldn't... even I, Miss Curious, would be freaked out. Ah. I just want some guy in between my legs licking my stuff. Is that too much to ask? God, I'm CRASS.

We then proceeded to get smashed. Typical Miss Curious style. And ooh, I often wonder if I corrupt people too much... Jackie-O if you read this, are you okay today? Scandalized? I think that last shot of Tequila may not have been the best idea. Oops! Haha!

I then decided to drunk dial. I thought, "hey i haven't drunk dialed in a while, might as well..." so, Kansas was the recepient of the much coveted spot. I didn't have any overwhelming desire to call... it was just that I could.

BUT THEN, who doesn't pick up!?!?! He doesn't... and suddenly... he's more attractive.

And another, BUT THEN... what am I even thinking?!?!... we just chatted one day to say "hey," and we've been there done that... and really, that's that.

Where oh where can I find my next fix?

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

I am totally fine today. Just have an incredible headache. That last shot of tequila definitely put us over the edge, but i do not regret it. It was just what I needed. Thanks so much for the fun night. We must get together and be crass more often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home