Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Nice Guys Finish Where?

(work has been busy, so sorry for the delay)

Is there really such a thing as No Strings Attached? In theory, it seems like a great idea… but like most things, in practice, it’s a much different story. I would have really enjoyed an NSA with Nice Guy, but after getting a phone call and email from him shortly after our last sexcapade, I started to realize that strings would most certainly get attached… and here’s the thing – it breaks my heart to think of hurting him (not that he was in love w/ me or it was super serious, but still)… I wish I could have feelings for him because he’d be well deserving of them. It’s also weird to realize that one person can have strong feelings in a certain direction while the other’s feelings just don’t match… fuck… when will they match!?!?! I hate hurting people’s feelings just as much as I hate having mine hurt. Anyway, enough of my ramble… here’s a look at the email exchange:

Miss Curious:

are you absolutely going to kill me if i tell you i'm a complete slut, and you're a sweet-sweet innocent man that truly needs to run in the other direction from me?!?! hahaha! it's probably best we keep things platonic... as much as i enjoy(ed) your company, in the end, it never becomes "just hookin' up".... and since we sorta' work together, now's probably a better time to laugh at ourselves and forge ahead. is this cool?

Nice Guy:

Ya you were pretty clear about this not lasting too long. I can see how you think I’m an “innocent man”… had a great time w/ you and would have loved to continue, but if you feel it’s time to call it quits then it’s time to call it quits. I never really thought you were a slut or a freak or anything like that, in fact you seemed really quite normal and I was looking forward to some new stuff, running in the other direction was the last thing I wanted to do. So were you afraid of hurting of me?

Miss Curiuos:

soooooo, what i wanted to say is that things end up getting complicated more often than not... we could keep something up, but hooking up is never w/ out strings attached.... i think you're so frickin' sweet, and i know we will continue having a working relationship, so i'd prefer not to make things awkward in the long run.... and while things are still chill, just leave it at that... ya know?

I gave the Nice Guy a try… like I said before, it was nice… it was nice to get banged (um, meaning, the neighbor banged on the wall because my bed was banging up against it, oops!)….. and that’s that.


PS – thanks for the grad school heads-up… I just may check it out… do I know who sent this info?


and oh oh oh - here were a couple questions i failed to include from the previous post:

Have You Ever...

- 69'd, NO
- Had a girl sit on your face, NO
- Fucked a girl's face, NO
- Lied on a girl's back while fucking her from behind, NO
- Kissed a guy, NO
- Been with more than one girl at a time, NO
- Had sex in water: pool, spa, NO

Those were just a few extras... I mean, doing these things and the things from my previous post are kinda' common aren't they? Hm. So, for a No Strings Attached, it's not unreasonable to want someone who's as perverted as I am, right!??!

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger jen said...

He would be the MOST BORING person on the planet to play that drinking game "I Never" with!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home