Thursday, September 28, 2006

Someone's Gonna' Get Some

Nice Guy and I made a make-out date for tonight. There was no sugar coating. We're being very straight-up about it.... kinda' like, "let's hook-up as soon as you get to my house, so we can go to bed early..." I don't know if it's spend the night at my house 'to bed early' or if he's going home to go 'to bed early.'

I'm having fun fantasizing about it today... i like knowing that someone's hands will be running over my naked body.... someone's mouth will be on my breasts...... and tongue on my....... mmmm.... bare skin... a man's weight... all on my body tonight. mmmm... the sounds of pleasure being had... the breathy 'mmmmsss' that only come from physical contact.

... and i like wondering how it will begin... how will my clothes come off... will he take them off or will i? what will he do first? what will i be compelled to do first? will it be soft and sweet or will it be ravenous and sweaty? will he lightly tug at my hair? oh the possibilities. endless.

let's all thank god that Miss Curious is getting some sober action.


PS - love the comments... particularly where someone told me what was up, "nice guys finish where?" they finish in my mouth, so you're right.... not a bad place to be. J-Do: when are we getting married? Our minds are both fucked... we both love to fuck... and many other commonalities that involve fuck... well fuck, too bad we're both hetero-females. Next time.

3 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

damn I have missed out on a lot here! I hate that I am traveling for times like this - I SOOO wish that we hung out during the week. And I know you don't like sitcom watching butI happened to watch grays anatomy today and it was damn good! anyway - don't beat yourself up for wanting more in life - nothing wrong with that. You are such a special chick that I know things will work out for you to your liking!

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

thinking about the possibilities is one of the best parts if I do say so myself.

God. I hope it went well. And it's about damn time, too.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger jen said...

It is strange, isn't it? We don't appear to have so many commonalities at first glance, but we're totally like soul sisters. Too bad I don't fuck women. (Well, just that one time!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home