Thursday, October 19, 2006

Jackie-O and Tight Vaginas

Tonight I’m going to hang out with Jackie-O… we’re going to Cheers, and as always I hope Obsession will be there… I just like to look. What can I say he’s easy on the eyes. I’ve told him many times that I really appreciate him… he’s put up with my drunken flirting and that awful-awful moment when I cried in front of him (please note: this was outside of the bar)… he was so fucking amazing about that tearful moment… and all I wanted to do was nuzzle up to his warm chest and be protected forever. Cheese-eeeey, yes.

Anyway, I rather enjoy Jackie-O’s company… she and I met from blogging… she connected to mine… made a comment here and there… I did the same, and then we decided to get together. I relate to her on many levels… particularly our intensity. Hmm. It’s nice to meet good peeps. Peeps who are totally for real.

I also wanted to comment on one of her recent posts… the post where she discussed the size – tightness – etc of a woman’s vagina. I hadn’t really thought too much about that before, and I’m now very intrigued.

I do recall one conversation a very long time ago where a guy I was fucking told me about some chick who’d said he had a dick on the smaller size. He then retorted something to the effect of, “well, you have a pussy on the larger size.” After reading Jackie-O’s post, that comment took on a new meaning. I always thought the idea of a “tight pussy” meant infrequent sex… a pussy that hasn’t been stretched out from a whole lotta’ cock.

Turns out my assumption was wrong. Conceivably, abundant sex can also be a contributor to a larger sized vagina. Of course, the wheels are now spinning in Miss Curious’ head (oh, that insane curiosity of hers)… and I will be steadfast in my research of this topic. I will most definitely report back with my findings. Perhaps if Obsession's there and it’s not uber busy, I’ll ask him. He’s used to my inappropriate conversation by now. He’s a dirty boy (HOT!), so I think I can feel the topic out. Jackie-O, be prepared. Hahaha!

3 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

oh man. oh man. oh man.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

I don't know, Miss C. The ol' vag is pretty resiliant, it takes a lot more than penis to noticably stretch it out. Stuff like maybe childbirth, or if you had a 12" dildo you used on a regular basis, now that might have an adverse effect. But I think it's very possible for a woman to maintain a tight one even if she's havin her self some regular sex (at least, that's what I hope!). On the other hand, I'm sure there are those poor ladies out there who simply have "wide-set vaginas" and will always be loose no matter how many kegels they do... hello, why hasn't someone studied this so we have like, an average? We know what the average dick size is, why not this? I demand answers, MissCurious!!!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

Yeah. I agree with Krikri. I don't think that promiscuity is what is stretching out the va-jay-jay. Angel actually said that someone women are just wide-set. Also, well, child-birth can have an effect as well. I mean, at least I think it does or is that just a juvenile thought?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home