Friday, October 27, 2006

Oops, I Forgot I Have a Blog!

Sorry for forgetting I have a blog... recap of the last week:

- Friday, The Secret Machines at the Grand in SF, fucking badass show... new obsession?
- Saturday, awesome day at the Ocean Beach... smoking and pigging out... then to see Marie Antoinette, good music, mediocre movie
- Sunday, thrift store shopping w/ Chicajato
- Monday, Cursive at The Fillmore... fucking sucked ass... at least I only bought a diet coke, made it a cheap evening... walked there and back.
- Tuesday, birthday party, a gazillion courses and totally paid for by the gazillionaire owner of my company... met a man with the fucking HOOK-UP - he does promo's for a bunch of bands coming through SF -- and what oh what bands are included - NINE INCH NAILS (he's met Trent and is going to try and give me the hook-up next time he's here - OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!) and then he reps a gazillion other huge bands... HELLS YA!
- Wednesday, Bottom of the Hill with GreenEyes... almost took 2 band members home who were looking for a place to crash... I told them I could be their back-up as my place wasn't ideal, but I didn't want them sleeping on the street.
Bought This Shirt From the Band "Say Hi to Your Mom":




- Last night, watched Laguna Beach, Season 1 on NetFlix, Yes, so LAME of me, I'll admit.
- Tonight, dinner with LaSassy, her BF and Chicajato, her BF, then drinks perhaps?

I'm looking forward to Halloween next week... I have every intention of living a fucking badass blog entry. Haha.


Side Notes:

I'm completely retarded at entering those security code letters when I'm trying to buy tickets... I have to enter them like a hundred times.

Glad everyone else is retarded with the earbuds.

I'm actually sorta' happy. I'm busy, but feel pretty chill... no drama... no need. Just hangin' out. Boring for all you though :) !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home