Wednesday, November 15, 2006

DANGER: PROCEED WITH CAUTION

A lot can happen in a night.

I posted yesterday, but then...

It always seems to start with some "after work drinks"... when having "after work drinks" one can often forgo dinner... no dinner coupled with knowing the bartenders (my gay boyfriends) leads to lecherous behavior. 6 pm turned into 11 pm... hopped in a cab... asked the cab driver to feel my boob and tell me my 28 year old boobs were still firm enough. Um, DANGEROUS. Luckily he was a very nice guy... gave it a quick squeeze, said good things... and I was on my way to even more DANGEROUS territory... the revival of THE DRUNK DIAL.

Oh my FUCK!!! I randomly had some microwave popcorn in my bag... popped it... put on my pajamas and proceeded to drunk dial boys. The Brother, Kansas... and fuck fuck fuck --- 5th Paragraph.

CRINGE - CRINGE - CRINGE... I should've stayed in the cab... that would have been a better idea!!!

I didn't leave messages for The Brother or Kansas... Kansas texted me an hour later, "sorry i missed your call... i was taking bong rips." Classic. The Brother called me this morning after seeing his missed call.

And...... I did leave a message for 5th Paragraph. Holy Fuck. I believe it went something like this, "um, hi... yeah, i'm totally drunk dialing, and i think i'm drunk dialing you because i still feel somewhat stupid... and now i'm probably going to feel even more stupid..." and that's all i really remember. Uh - Bad - Bad - Bad!!!!

Just the other day I was saying to myself, "wow, i haven't drunk dialed in ages... it must mean i'm at a much better place in my life... more control... good for me!"

SO WHAT THEN?!?! I'M NOT AT A GOOD PLACE?!?!?! HAHAHAHA! Oh well, who the fuck cares... I think it's kinda' funny :)


-- DO CATCH UP ON MY OTHER POST BELOW TO SEE WHAT THE FUCK I'VE BEEN UP TO THESE LAST 2 WEEKS... I'M SURE YOU'RE ALL DYING TO KNOW... HAHAHA, OKAY NOT REALLY --

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

Drunk dialing 5th Paragraph?!?!
WTF!
Bad Miss Curious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home