Thursday, October 20, 2005

PISS OFF!

Did someone declare this Piss Week, and I’m just completely out of the loop? It’s only Wednesday, and I’ve already seen a million (okay, slight exaggeration) GUYS pissing on the street. The first guy didn’t see me coming, so I appreciate that he was somewhat startled and pretended to be checking out the bricks on the wall. The second guy, didn’t give two shits that a hundred people were standing around waiting for the 22. There he goes, looks me in the eye, and starts pissing on a tree. Buddy, if you’re reading this blog (which you’re probably not ‘cuz you’re an idiot and can’t read), you stupid motherfucker… you’re why women call men DOGS. And then another boy wished me a wonderful morning by pissing on the convenient store as I walked out my front door. But anyway, guys, keep your dicks in your pants and hold your piss you fucking Neanderthals.

Update:

One of my complaints about The Brother was his lack of effort to plan anything. I’m not claiming to be a feminist, so I do appreciate men paying for the occasional dinner. He bought me a birthday dinner, but that was the only dinner in 4 months. That is not an exaggeration. Toward the beginning of the relationship he was telling me and Midge, “I wine and dine my girls. You have no idea. I treat them like queens.” I must not have been one of his “girls” then. I didn’t see any of that. A couple weeks ago, I jokingly said, “Hey, what ever happened to that wine and dine bit?” He of course has a million excuses… he really needs to save money right now. It’s just not a good time, blah blah blah. SOOOOO…

Last night, The Brother calls. He just wanted to touch base after the break and confirm that we indeed can be friends despite his immediate emotional reaction on Monday. He agrees that breaking things off is the best idea. He feels that he does need to do some soul searching and admits that perhaps he wasn’t ready for a relationship, but didn’t want me to pass him by. THEN, OF ALL THINGS, HE ASKS IF HE CAN TAKE ME TO DINNER, AN EXPENSIVE DINNER. He said he wanted to show me that there were no hard feelings and that he wants to keep me as a friend. OKAY – OKAY – OKAY…….. of course this is supposed to be a nice gesture and all, BUT, what the fuck?!!? What about all those excuses he had? I told him, sure I’ll go to dinner, but why didn’t you do this sooner because clearly you could have made this happen if you wanted to. You so could have done this before. Why now? Whatever. We’re still over. I’m sure we’ll be friends. Maybe when he’s ready, we’ll see. But that wouldn’t be for a very long time.

3 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger MissCurious said...

GREEN EYES - the dinner thing is a bit strange. i just don't quite know what to make of it. it's really really strange. he says it's just to show that we can be friends... but he made reservations, is picking me up, etc. i know i should say no, but i oddly don't feel in jeopardy of falling back into it at this point. i really do see him as a friend right now. the friend feelings have been happening for a while as the physical part wasn't there anymore. the part that i do miss is that fact that he has been my buddy for a while now... that person you keep tabs on and watch shows together... and then suddenly you don't know what the other person is doing anymore. they're anywhere... and you're not the first person he calls. it those things that are hard. but i know what i want with him right now... just a friendship.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger kellyd said...

He's totally doing this because he misses you ... It's called taking people for granted and it's really not an attractive quality in a lover OR a friend. (sorry to be harsh - bitter reality girl strikes again!)

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger jen said...

For some reason, I am REALLY PISSED on your behalf that he never (okay, once?) took you out to dinner...and waited until now to do so. WTF?! You're right- it shows that he CAN make the effort when he wants to. AHHH-- I don't know why, it just ticks me off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home