Thursday, April 13, 2006

Exhaustion

The cut-off mystery has been solved. My friends went to the Transfer Tuesday night… the bartender, Clark, mentioned that he hadn’t cut me off. Apparently, one of my gay boyfriends had told him to stop serving me drinks. Hahaha. My friend also told Clark that I had been slightly concerned about my ridiculous behavior. He replied, “I love that girl!”

But then again, who doesn’t?

I had yet another live show on Tuesday night. Charlotte Martin, a Tori Amos / Kate Bush protégé. Excellent show. I must admit, however, that I’m tired. Very tired. This will be my last show until June. For the last month, I've been go - go - go. I need the break. I’m hanging up the pipe and resting the body.

Rest. I need rest. I miss Midge. Almost all my girlfriends have boyfriends. Although I love them all a ton, they have someone to run to. I used to run to Midge. Now I’m just tired.

4 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

no more pipe - more beer:P invite me over damn it

 
At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know what you mean- all my friends have significant others... someone who is required to entertain them or at least is obligated to talk to them no matter what.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

I must be chopped liver.

I found out last night that June (the ex) is interested in someone. I'm horrified. I'm losing my run-to person. It sucks.

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's always family... and i love the name clark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home