Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pity Party

My job is so slow that i just watched a full episode of The Hills on my computer. Oh my god. I like to work. Sheesh.

With all of this time on my hands, I should be posting more. Oops.

THE LATEST:

Since I'm weak as fuck, I decided to email Bam last Wednesday. Yes, after only a week and a half. Of course we jumped right back into emailing, and he even called me that night saying, "finally you decided to email me."

He missed me. Hahaha!

The email has tapered off a bit, which is good... and bad. Bad because even still all I want to do is talk to him.

He makes me laugh incessantly. He has such a sharp wit, and I love a good kick in the ass. He's the first dude in ages, well, hmm, maybe ever that's been able to take my uber-sarcastic personality... and dish shit right back to me.

Erghhh. Oh well.

Why oh why do I do things that are oh so bad for me?

Meanwhile, I'm wallowing in my own self-pity about work. I really need to get off my ass and take the job hunt by the horns. Grrrrr!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home