Thursday, December 08, 2005

If I Hitchhiked In Ukraine, SF Craigslist Is Small Potatoes (Yeah, I'm Pretty Much Super Cool)

Tuesday, I did take the chance of meeting some stranger to carpool down to Santa Cruz for Nine Inch Nails. And here I am, still alive. And wishing the show weren’t over. Post-Concert Depression, Miss Curious has fallen.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:

I’d like to say that I feel less psycho this year than last. At this time last year, I was dating DV and questioning whether or not to break-up with him. And then, much to my surprise, that MOTHERFUCKER broke up with me.

Relationships make me insane. A man suddenly has this power over you… your emotions. You want to hang out with him all the time and take offense if he doesn’t want to see you just as much. And then, I start going through the – “he’s not amazing enough or is he, and I’m just being too picky.” So I go through this “I want him and I don’t want him” roller coaster… I obsess over these thoughts and can’t just enjoy my time with him.

But anyway, right now I’m single. And I like it. I can also attribute some of my improvement to a new anti-depressant, Lamictal. Yes, I’m pill happy… who the fuck cares… they work. I haven’t had anything crazy happen in my life to warrant my depressive behavior. My psychotic-ness stems purely from over-analyzing myself, the world, my expectations – And all of this is GREATLY HEIGHTENED by being in a relationship.

Hm. So now as I over-analyze this in my Blog, I am actually quite appreciative that I’m single. Yes, it’s a beautiful thing.

BUT – BUT – BUT, I do love to fuck, and I do have the ability to FUCK and want the guy to go home immediately afterwards. I want my own bed, so kill me. And a date here and there is fun…. Gives that momentary high of the unexpected… this brings us to our MySpace update…

MySpace UPDATE:

After Tricked You agreed to be part of my “experiment,” I then emailed him back (Tuesday) and gave him my number asking him to please not be a psycho caller, but use my number responsibly (hahaha)… and call my ass to set up our date. So, he has my number, and hopefully he’ll call. If not, I'll live. If and when he does call, however, you’ll all be the first to know!

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

Hooray for Lamictal - I know two other people on it who have really been helped by it as well. Same deal as you, no trauma or anything fucked up happened to them, they just STEW on things and it affects their lives... :) So FUCK YOU Tom Cruise, and hooray for MEDS!!! :D

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

whao - didn;t know about the carpooling part but glad craigslit was there to help!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home