Wednesday, November 23, 2005

"Let's Just Eat" - Grandpa Frank

I'm off to SoCal today for some rapid turkey chub on my stomach and pumpkin pie on my ass... ready for whatever my Grandpa's Thanksgiving "prayer" is going to be this year... it's usually something to the effect of, "who gives a shit about jesus, let's just eat." That's my Grandpa! Yup, Grandpa Frank who says the news should tell us, "[So and so] deserved to die... he was a big fat loser..." he thinks the, "Poor dead person who was a straight A student" bit, was probably exaggerated and lame. I love him! :).... and yes, he does use the word "shit" and "jesus" in the same sentence.

I'm back on Saturday early afternoon. Why so early? Because The Brother's birthday is that day, and I decided to come back to celebrate with him... but now, we're Splits-O, and I'll be back only thinking about the romantic day that we could have had. This again, proves my point of NEVER writing a person you're dating's birthday on your calendar. It fucking sucks. I know I could still spend his birthday with him. I know he still has feelings for me. I certainly have friendship feelings for him, but we've just got to move forward. But blah. I wish I could stay in SoCal for longer... did I already say Blah?

MySpace Update:

Nothing new with Tricked You. He hasn't replied to my last email, which sucks because I always want the other person to be waiting for MY email... argh... I hate when the tables are turned. Anyway, I suppose I'll drop him a line next week. I'm not sure what I really expect... I'd be happy with a quick date for drinks just to fulfill my 2nd MySpace date for the year... or marriage and 3 adopted kids from Africa could be cool too. Hm. There's just this weirdness of MySpace dating... I know gazillions of people do it, and I've done it in the past... but does it reflect some desperation for a date? 'Cuz really I just think this is something fun/funny to do. And really, I just like the thrill of not knowing what could happen. And I like the idea of things. Once they're real, I don't like them so much anymore.

But anyway, classic Miss Curious, overanalyzing!

I'm out until next Monday the 28th! I hope everyone gains 50 pounds and only rolls their eyes at family members twice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home