Wednesday, November 09, 2005

MySpace Guy Can Just Go Fuck the Homeless

Where do homeless people have sex? I hadn't thought about this subject intensely until this morning. While I was waiting for the bus, a homeless man, barely able to bend down, picked up his red packaged condom. My first thought, "what the fuck does he need a condom for?" Second thought, "wow, I'm mean... God will punish me, and I'll never have sex again."

This guy at work once told me about a homeless couple banging in some doorway. For a split second, I pictured it in my head. I hate when that happens. Right this minute, all of you picture: smelly grandma underwear wrapped around her ankles with a dirty ass pumping away in between her legs. Gross, huh?

But anyway, I understand most homeless are drunk or high or talk to themselves or karate-chop flying newspaper for hours... but the other ones... on their way to drunk... where do they fuck? I live in HomelessVille, and I have yet to see fucking... pissing, shitting, barfing, scoring, hooking, etc... but nope, no straight up humping!

Update on the Threesome Date:

Okay, okay, okay... MySpace date has disappear-o'd... WHAT THE FUCK?!?! He's sooo out!!! His last email, Tuesday at 11 am asked where and when on Thursday... I gave him the details and asked that he email me back to confirm the timing and such was all good... but what?!?! NO EMAIL BACK... it's not like I was all into this anyway!!!!

GREENEYES - it may just be you and me kid :)... which is even better! Hahaha!

Tonight:

I'm going to check out a Fiction Writing Group... I asked if I could just listen in and get an idea of what it was about... I'm crossing my fingers that's it's bad-ass... despite my Non-Fiction blog, my true love is the unreal - the fantasy (hahaha) - just imagine the shit Miss Curious can come up with! hahaha!

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger jen said...

Your non-fiction blog is way better & crazier than a lot of fiction out there.

btw, I am going to have to play with the colored font thing. That's really cool.

I've never seen homeless people screwing either. It's one of life's grand mysteries- along with what happens when birds die. I mean, there's TONS of birds everywhere but rarely do you see a dead one. Shouldn't they be having heart attacks and falling out of the sky and/or trees all the time? Right?

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger MissCurious said...

j-DO: EXCELLENT POINT WITH THE BIRDS... I'M GOING TO GOOGLE THAT QUESTION.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home