Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sick Fucked Up Ways of Getting Over an Ex! --well, and I'm just horny (PMS?)

I just did something BAD BAD BAD. But BAD feels so good sometimes. Since I haven’t been fucked in ages (with The Brother having too many other things on his mind), I just emailed DV. He’s just such a good fuck. I mean a really great fuck. I mean probably the best fuck ever. The best cock ever or close to it. I just love him pulling my hair and banging away.

Anyway, we’ve just exchanged a few emails and discussed getting together soon for a bottle or two of wine. There’s no guarantee if fornicating will occur, but I do know he’s single. I do know he loves to fuck me. And we all know that drinking incites my desire for fucking and throws me into a manic state where I can come on to anyone.

So, the ‘get together’ is in the works. And as I always say after a break-up, one needs a good banging to consummate the end of the last relationship.

BREAKING NEWS!… we’re getting together tonight! Holy fuck! Suddenly is kinda’ frightening! Well, sex is NOT a guarantee. If either of us isn’t into it, it’s no worries… yes, that’s right… we’ll just go w/ the flow…. Yes, okay… right.

2 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

Get the cooch ready, because you know it's going down.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Krikri said...

so didja DO IT??!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home