Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Aw man, so I was sitting here writing all about me giving MySpace Guy the runaround because the only time I suggested getting together was Thursday, but he’d have to meet a friend (Green Eyes) AND me. I thought there was no way in HELL he’d agree… But what does he do?!?! He AGREED!!!! Fuck me! Shit! Oh well, at least Green Eyes got herself into my boat w/ me, hahaha… and actually, that is one plus for him… doesn’t shy away from group scenarios.

Possible Outcomes:

a) He’s completely lame, but I still have a nice dinner and a good laugh with cohort Green Eyes
b) He’s totally awesome, and I can’t wait for us to go out again
c) He’s totally awesome, but a better match for Green Eyes, and I get to watch them feed each other Chicken Tiki Masala
d) He’s cool, and we have some drinks, but we all go our separate ways

So the triple date is this Thursday at 7:30 pm, so if I call any of you during that time, KNOW that it’s BAD.

If anything... I guess it’s something to Blog about, right? Hahaha!

4 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger jen said...

Yikes...can't wait to hear the update on Friday!!!

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there is great safety and hours of fun in numbers...
have fun and I can't wait for the update either...
not evil lurker, anonymous, but not blog spam

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, fun solution! Can't wait to hear about it. But Green Eyes does NOT get to count this as one of her pre-New Year's dates!
xoxo Linz

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger chicajato said...

NICE - threesomes rock huh? not that I would know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home