Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Bleh!

Living Situation Update:

My neighbors are getting evicted.... the couple in the studio next door... you know, the ones who play RAP super fucking late at night. Apparently, I wasn't the only person who had a problem with them. I complained once, but the other tenants signed a petition to have them evicted. I feel kinda bad. I don't think it's an easy thing for anyone to have to experience.... even if they were warned several times and still didn't comply... yes, I still feel bad.

MySpace Update:

Tricked You and I have continued to exchange playful emails... we have yet to deviate from the 'homeless people' subject... we've discussed how there indeed have been occasions where we've both unknowingly checked out homeless people... that kinda' thing brings people together... it's a strong common bond. I still can't tell if this will ever take a serious turn and result in us meeting for drinks... we both can have extensive sarcastic who's more awesome than who conversations for a very - very long time. I suppose I'm waiting for him to initiate the date. Hm, we shall see... maybe something - maybe nothing.

Miss Curious Life Update:

The loneliness thing is creeping up on me a bit. I go home, procrastinate studying for my Real Estate exam, drink Diet 7-Up, and listen to my IPod. Sure I have long term goals, but most of them are too far in the future to really get excited about. My job's fine, my social life is fine... I have every opportunity a person could ever want, and I just feel fine... okay... never too excited... feel like it's the same thing day after day... and that everyday is my life... and my life can never live up to what I thought it was going to be because all my expectations had been unrealistic... and finding out they were unrealistic was a shitty blow. Yes, everything seems the same... everyday exactly the same as the day before... 9 to 5, living for weekends... but only wanting to unwind and rest from the work week... so what? so what the fuck? and I have no reason to complain because I have so fucking much... I have SO MUCH.... but yet, I have this complete loneliness and uncertainty... and I thought everything would have purpose... and no one can tell me the meaning of life... and i need to know it.... and "everyone makes her own meaning" and "love makes the world go 'round" and "children" just don't work for me... argh! And I'm so silly... I know this... but when i'm lying on my bed staring at the light fixture above and i hear cars go by and KOIT, I just don't know what I'm doing. I just don't know why I'm here or any of us are... and I'm sooo jealous of the people who have these answers... and I've tried religion and self-help and buddhism and this and that... but i'm still here... thinking these thoughts... and feeling completely alone. blah!

'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life
Trying to make ends meet,
trying to find some money then you die...

- Bittersweet Symphony, The Verve

Somewhere someone must know the ending

- Space Dog, Tori Amos

Happiness Coming and going...
But how many corners do I have to turn?
How many times do I have to learn,
All the love I have is in my mind?

- Lucky Man, The Verve

3 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, flashback to sitting in Colonial at XO and talking about "the meaning of life" with you! I don't have the answer but figure we might as well enjoy the ride instead of worrying about when we have to get off.
Love you,
Linz
P.S. Glad one noisy neighbor is gone at least! And don't feel bad, it was all in their control.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

girl just deal with the fact that it ain't gonna get better..life you know - you never will have the answer. Sad but you know it's TRUE!

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. the strange thing is I had a conversation with one of my closest friends on Sunday evening - mirroring your post. She is a beautiful successful 29-something single gal... I think I'd feel the same way if I didn't have a kid - the kid thing sort of took over my life and I'm just running with that for the time being. In the meantime, I don't have any of the answers, either. - But I do really enjoy reading your blog, btw.
-C M, Jax

 

Post a Comment

<< Home