Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Little Miss NO SHAME

3 UPDATES TODAY!!! PASSED THE TEST -- GOING TO NINE INCH NAILS TONIGHT - AND READ THE MYSPACE "TRICKED YOU" UPDATE... I LAID IT ALL OUT ON THE LINE... I SERIOUSLY HAVE NO SHAME!!!

MISS CURIOUS:

ah... things are slightly back to normal today... well, whatever that really is anyway. and your week ended okay? sooo, i'm going to divulge my ulterior motives for this seemingly directionless banter.

disclaimer: i know this is is both ridiculous and cheesey, but frankly who gives a fuck... i'm april, it's expected. i have this group of girlfriends... including the one i was forwarding your profile to... we've decided that we have to go on 2 online dates by the end of the year... and we're expected to have good stories to tell. (i know - i know sounds lame... but whatever, i spent my college years doing everything FJS - for jokes sake... seemed like a good idea... this did too when i agreed to it)

i've been on one date -- i actually dragged a friend on it with me -- since i'm chicken shit and it was my first myspace date ever... he was dull.

i'm not dull. you don't seem dull.

basically, i'm hoping you'll humor me and be my second date... and then i write about how awful the date was and what a loser you are. okay, no slander. well, i do write about it. i have a lot people to entertain.

but anyway... what do you really have to lose? we go out, have a drink... have some great conversation (i'm pretty amazing at conversation)... and if we get drunk enough, i'm easy - and maybe you are too? you can obviously say a big huge NO... like maybe you have some chick that you're banging and would feel guilty doing me this gigantic-o favor. even better you'll say a big

YEAH. and we goof off - see who has the better dead-pan. and that's that. there it is.... hahaha. wow, i can't believe i just said all that. oh wait, yes i can. but anyway... just email me back that big fat yes. :) or that can be that... trust me, it's impossible for me to have hard feelings. :)

TRICKED YOU:

I KNEW it! There's always an ulterior motive. And it's usually my johnson. Yeah, ok, we can go out. I'll be your social experiment. You will regret it.

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger jen said...

AHHHH_- I am totally laughing so hard in my head right now but my boss is in quiet mode so I can't let it out of my mouth. I am going to the bathroom to crack up. OMG funniest email exchange ever. Love his response

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You basically rock!
melissa c

 

Post a Comment

<< Home