Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A Tribute to the Hype of Tricked You... You Will Be Missed By All

The MySpace message, “SO WAS I JUST WASTING MY TIME BUYING ALL THOSE WEDDING MAGAZINES AND PUTTING MY DEPOSIT DOWN AT THE HOLIDAY INN?” is very tempting indeed, but I lack the vigor for such pranks at this time. I do, however, hope the photo of Tricked You will suffice. As you can see by his, hm, shall we say very “serious” demeanor, I was led, rather mislead, to believe he’d be an excellent MySpace date #2. Ahh, what could have been! With a face like that, a chest to keep me warm in the winter, and a ready and willing gay roommate to take his photo in the shower, I couldn’t be more devastated that we never met face to face.

On Another Note: Miss Serious Miss Curious:

Last night, my ex-wife Midge and I had the obligatory conversation, “where do you think we’ll be this time next year?”

Our conclusion – probably the same exact fucking place… just different players and different props… you know still having the same EXACT questions, concerns… to stay at this job or to go, having this problem with that friend and that problem with this boss, kinda’ wanting a relationship, kinda’ not… and if in one, is this person right or wrong or this or that. The same interactions - altercations again and again.

And this is why I love Nine Inch Nails: (PLEASE NO READING BELOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE HOW TRULY CHEESEY THIS CHIPPER EX-SOCAL GIRL CAN BE)

I believe I can see the future
Cause I repeat the same routine
I think I used to have a purpose
But then again
That might have been a dream
I think I used to have a voice
Now I never make a sound

I just do what I've been told…

Every day is exactly the same
Every day is exactly the same
There is no love here and there is no pain
Every day is exactly the same...

Sometimes I think I'm happy here
Sometimes, yet I still pretend...

I can't remember how this got started

But I can tell you exactly how it will end…

But I just don't know, I don't know what else I can do.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger jen said...

ahhh...did you just get that photo of Tricked You or did you know what he looked like all along?!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger MissCurious said...

J-Do: don't be surprised, but yes, i did see that photo of Tricked You almost from the get-go... he appears normal and rather cute in his other photos... but anyway, i just love what hype i've given a couple emails back and forth from me and Tricked You... it's like saying the opening of the nixon library was something to talk about... when really, it was/is a big fat "who cares"! hahahaha!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger chicajato said...

some deep shit - I like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home