Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Way Too Much Blog Attention for a Way Too Much Nothing

C'mon now. I literally "wrote-off" Tricked You just yesterday, and what does he do - out of the blue??!?!? Emails me and says that he's been busy studying, but wants to go out and asks what i'm doing this weekend.
I mean, I can't hold anything against him... I really don't care much either way.

So I replied.

And I told him, again...to give me a ring (not the engagement kind), and we can set something up if our schedules permit. So, we'll see. Perhaps it'll be another "no-call" or maybe he will surprise us all and call... and then give me something more than New Year's resolutions to write on my blog.

RANDOM-NESS:

Walking back from lunch w/ my co-workers dumb and dumber (in an endearing way) we passed by the restaurant Trader Vics...

Dumb says, "hey Miss Curious, is that Joe's cousin?"

I'm easily amused.

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Joe's cousin.. I'm laughing so hard under my breath (trying to be quiet b/c my hubby just tucked himself into bed in the room next door). I read Trader Vics and thought, isn't that supposed to be JOE?
so since this is a single gal blog I just wondered if you ever imagined the blog of the playgroup-stay-at-home-mommy? I am gonna have to start fowarding you some kick ass funny mama-drama!! :)
(As if you have nothing better to do with your workday??....) -Ca.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home